The services we provide cater to the needs of infirmed and ailing adults, with intellectually and or developmentally-challenged adults who are staying at home. With our care providers, patients can now be given full assistance so they get to accomplish simple tasks and enjoy activities like how other people do.
We strive to make them live normal lives as we provide:
- mobility assistance with or without assistive devices
- chaperoning services during medical appointments, rehab, and treatments
- basic nursing services like monitoring of vital signs
- feeding and meal planning assistance
- medication assistance
- proper personal hygiene and grooming
- needed exercise and other recreation activities
If you are a loved one who needs help in caring for your patient, our supported living service is perfect for you. Call us today at 419-491-0970 to get the best recommendations from our service consultant.