Our homemaking services are provided with the goal to help patients stay safe and secure while they stay at home to recuperate or get attended to. Our housekeepers shall do all necessary tasks that are needed to accomplish in the house so the entire family can live in a clean, safe, organized, and harmonious household.
The services included in this program are:
- cleaning and vacuuming the floor
- dusting and arranging furniture
- changing and washing clothes and lines
- preparing and cooking meals
- conducting safety assessment and procedures
- maintaining the garden
- grooming the pets
- doing other light errands
To have your customized program, do not hesitate to schedule for a consultation today by calling 419-491-0970.